November 24, 2003

This girl needs a Hello Kitty Bicycle

Update: In response to the many inquiries for where to purchase this bike, check out: Target! and Nirve.com...thanks to Dick & Jill Miller for the links!

I think I've found the number 1 item for my christmas wishlist...a Hello Kitty bicycle!!!

hkittybike2.jpg

Look at this fine lass...her curves, her class...hot damn!

hkittybike1.jpg

The seat that begs to be sat on...

hkittyseat.jpg

The tire that leaves her mark everywhere you go...

hkittytire.jpg

And for the final ring a ling...the Hello Kitty bell:

hkittybellsmall.jpg

Comments

OMG!!!-I am sooooooooo f*cking JEALOUS!!!
I just can't even believe the brilliance of this design.-For example, when it rains...one can drive thru a puddle...and spread the 'Hello Kitty' joy throughout the streets...with those FABulous tires!!!!

Posted by: lizard at November 24, 2003 3:39 PM

That bike is the shiznit. I want one. I must have one!!!
I love the Little pink stars on the seat, and the beautiful and elegant two-tone pink on the frame.
Bitchin.

You've outdone yourself, andreaharner.com

Posted by: melissa at November 24, 2003 3:57 PM

Those cookie cutter tyres are genius! Imagine spreading corporate logos across the land. Why haven't the shoe people thought of that too? -- Nike footprints -- what could be better?

Posted by: Homeland Security at November 25, 2003 2:13 AM

I absolutely must have this cruiser...is it your's, can you tell me where to buy it? I must keep searching...... jenn

Posted by: jennifer at November 27, 2003 9:23 PM

Hi Andrea! I think you are the only person on the world wide web who posted pictures of the Hello Kitty bicycle. Where did you see and where can I buy?

Please respond. Thanks so much!

Arndt

Posted by: Arndt Jones at December 3, 2003 4:59 PM

Hi Andrea!

That is a fabulous bicycle!!! Where can I buy one like that? My daughter would love me forever! :-)

Posted by: sybie at December 4, 2003 12:51 PM

Hello Arndt & Sybie,

Unfortunately I don't know where to buy this little treasure! I spotted this in the West Village but not the owner. I then looked on-line to no avail. Will let you know if I find out some more info.

:-)
Andrea

Posted by: Andrea at December 4, 2003 9:14 PM

I was watching VH1 a couple of days ago, and the Fabulous Life of The Hilton Sisters was on. They mentioned that Paris Hilton can ride around the city on her $300 bike (when she tires of being chauffered in her private escalade, that is). I was shocked to see that it was a pink bike with hello kitties decorating the metal, identical to your photos...could she be the owner of that awesome bike?

Posted by: Jess at December 5, 2003 9:08 PM

For what it's worth try
a search on Nirve or www.nirve.com

another Hello Kitty Fan

Posted by: moongita at December 6, 2003 12:37 PM

You can get it on Sanrio.com!

Posted by: Kat at December 14, 2003 8:56 PM

OH MY GOSH!! MY BOYRIEND BOUGHT ME THAT EXACT HELLO KITTY BIKE FOR MY BIRTHDAY LAST WEEK! I decided to look it up on the internet to check it out, and that is when i came accross this site! I didn't realize how cool it was i guess =) I do love it though, its beautiful!!!

Posted by: Natalie at January 1, 2004 11:35 PM

I WILL BUY YOUR BIKE FROM YOU FOR 2,000 PLEASE I AM OBSESSED....EMAIL ME BACK....THANKS

Posted by: Taylor Ulrich at January 20, 2004 12:59 AM