January 10, 2005

666 posts.

My number of posts has reached 666.

Let's all think about that for a long, hard second.

If you see me today, please hold me and never let go. The devil in me could use it.

Tootles!
Andrea

Comments

I love you forever.

Posted by: thelover at January 10, 2005 9:16 AM

Now on Fox 5 news: Woman being held by legions of admirers holds up traffic on Fifth Avenue. "It's like a mosh pit!" said one witness. At the center of this crowd is one Andrea Harner who managed to yell "it was just a stupid blog post!" before being carried off in the general direction of Tiffany's.

Posted by: Agulator at January 10, 2005 11:44 AM

What is that about? Do you post your own love notes?
Just joshing. Hey coming from a biblical fundamentalist background yes the #666 is considered ominous scary. But if you do exegetical study 666 is not a demonic number, according to revelation's author it is the number of the human race. The conflict is in the human race usurping God in history.

Isn't it funny how religion is twisted to scare ppl into compliance. I was raised with scary ass stories about the end of times and 666 and evil society, but the author's never even remotely intended this crap. As a matter of fact revelation is the most hopeful book in the New Testament. But it must be read in proper context with authorial intent. Serious, not a matter of interpretation, ask any biblical scholar: at Columbia, Harvard, or BU.

Anyway back to my monastery.

Posted by: Mr.Incredible at January 10, 2005 7:16 PM

andrea. frankly, mr. lover frightens me. no offense, mr. l. you just do.

Posted by: yay dogs! at January 10, 2005 7:22 PM

sorry, THE lover

Posted by: yay dogs! at January 10, 2005 7:23 PM

I am feeling yay dogs! vibe. Is the lover's love pure or is he trying to steal our blogger away from her mate? I think the lover should make his intentions clear. If he merely loves Andrea for the purity of love itself, then he is the hope that Mr. Incredible sees in Revelations. If he wants Andrea in the biblical sense, then let us know. He has the right to vie for Andrea. It is up to the guy in the red shoes or sandals (whatever the hell they were) to fend off the lover.

A lover is sometimes healthy for a relationship.

Posted by: Bob at January 11, 2005 11:59 AM

Hey Bob,

Hahaha. I like how you dragged my pedantic and self-aggrandizing post into that Lover the stalker mess. F u, leave me out of that tragedy waiting to happen, lol.

Andrea is doing the right thing, as long as she doesn't react to it either way, he will eventually stop.

Posted by: Mr.Incredible at January 11, 2005 1:35 PM

I love love and I love hope. I liked your post. You have no need to apologize for your posts. The point of all this is to interact, learn (maybe) and have fun. If I respond to your posts, that only means I enjoy them. Recuerda, nosotros somos hermanos.

Posted by: Bob at January 11, 2005 1:53 PM

Oh yeah, don't forget, the pure beauty of my posts is that generally, they are merely a reaction to all prior posts. It is my goal, as a human being, to be inclusive in all things. Exclusion is my enemy. My post not only incorporates your post but is in direct response to yea dogs and the lover. I would have addressed the argulator's post but quite frankly, even with my abundance of street education (twenty years of david letterman) and institutional education, I couldn't make heads or tails out of that post. Could you?

Posted by: Bob at January 11, 2005 1:59 PM

I know you were just joshing. I was having fun with the post too.

Read like Gary Coleman, "What u talking about us be hermanos?" Tu no eres de Santiago.

Posted by: Mr.Incredible at January 11, 2005 3:49 PM