April 20, 2005

Andrea's Photo Blog takes first (Google) place!!

There's this great site called google that's sort of the know-it-all of the Internet...

Go to www.google.com and enter photo blog and what's the #1 search result??

Voila!

AndreasPhotoBlog.jpg

I've always hovered between 1 and 3 but now it feels official since Google has come up with their own description of me!

...but the description is not really accurate. Although I once was a young finance industry worker, I am no longer working in finance or as young! Also, my interests extend beyond politics and travel...but hey, I'm not going to bite the hand that feeds me...just a little gnaw.

Comments

congrat! MTAA was #1 on the google MTAA search for a long time but the bastards reconfiged and now we're number 2, bullshit! but #1 for a generic term like photo blog is great!

Posted by: twhid at April 20, 2005 10:54 AM

Must be because of the Silly Sleeping Pose Olympics. ;)

Posted by: Agulator at April 20, 2005 11:40 AM

The Motor Trades Association of Australia? Lovely Stuff!

Posted by: Scanlon at April 20, 2005 4:22 PM

Hey, not to be a downer, but it would seem that you are number one on the photo blog search because you separate the word "photo" from the work "blog". If you connect the two, as many dictionaries do, you're not there.

Now, what is really insulting is that if you type in "photo blog", google asks if you mean "photoblog"

Current event wise, this is where Tom Delay is taking us:

"Lawmakers in Ecuador voted today to remove embattled President Lucio Gutierrez from office after a week of escalating street protests. Vice President Alfredo Palacio was sworn in as his replacement. Gutierrez dissolved the Supreme Court last week to try to calm protests after his congressional allies fired most of its judges and appointed sympathetic replacements."

Posted by: BOB at April 20, 2005 5:58 PM

You've always hovered between #1 and #3...eh? Would that be #2 then?
You are a funny gal...congrats!

Posted by: Judy at April 20, 2005 10:11 PM

That's great Heath. When you google Perry Lowe the number one search result is "A girl has always got to help her gay boyfriend attract more ... It now looks like with dog in tow, Perry Lowe's gonna be a ho! ..."

Including pictures of me inspecting a balloon dog's ass. And it wasn't one of my "pretty days".

I'm so proud I could pop. I can hardle wait for all the ex beaus and tricks to google-stalk me and see how glamorous my life is trying to find cheap sex with a mylar balloon.

Not to mention you've entirely blown my cover as a raging heterosesual. I wasn't out to my family. Now I've been disowned and will never be able to go home for the holidays.

Wait, that's not necessarily a bad thing. And when you google "foxxy men" Barkums and I are also the top result.

OK, I guess it all evens out.

Posted by: Heather at April 25, 2005 9:01 PM