March 3, 2006

Spring Boots Procured!

Spring? Where are you? I just bought boots to wear when you're around. They're gonna look great with you. Where are you???!!!

Mine are a more eggplant color and I bought two, one for each foot.

Guess who's going to have to take off their shoes for airport "security"?*

9319_index.jpg

*Sorry, I don't believe that when I take off my boots I'm improving airport security in any way.

Comments

ohmigod, andrea, you're hot already, but you in those boots will be stalk-worthy.

and i mean that in the least creepy, best possible way.

Posted by: greg at March 4, 2006 8:52 AM

Who makes them and where did you get them?

Posted by: baxter at March 4, 2006 10:59 AM

oooh - these are definitely the Eternity buckle boots by Fiorentini & Baker......hard to find, no?

With two small children, I cannot justify the purchase of such a lovely shoe - so I will have to live vicariously through you! Hope you love them and blog a review of them!

Posted by: kersten L. Elenteny at March 4, 2006 5:06 PM

Yeeow! What booty!

I want them, but only if they don't have zippers in addition to the straps/buckles. So many pairs of boots have been RUINED for me by having zippers that are only there to ease the getting-into/out-of process, thus rendering the COOL closures *useless* (unless, of course, you defy the zippers and refuse to use them in favor of the cool closures).

Posted by: Jodi at March 5, 2006 11:36 AM

I just checked 'em out on Net-A-Porter, and I am DISMAYED that they DON'T have zippers. Because now I really really REALLY want them -- and apparently cannot have them because they are sold out on that site and are probably sold out everywhere. I wish they had zippers, so I wouldn't want them!!! LIFE IS SO CRUEL. :-(

Posted by: Jodi at March 6, 2006 9:14 AM

he-shaw-li, ...always love your choices in fashion...having a Da-Kon-Radish leg (you get this in Chinese, don't you?)myself just have to look at the boots like this and blame my gene...
you go, girl...